The salsa Vinaigrette It has been with us almost since our beginnings, it is a sauce linked to our roots, and its origin dates back to Roman Hispania when the use of olive oil and grape wine spread. The oil was kept in amphoras and jars without any problem, but the wine “sharped”, it turned sour and they did not know why. Now, thanks to advances in science, we know that it is due to some bacteria, which transform ethyl alcohol into acetic acid, and thus the vinegar, wine-sour. and with the combination of oil and vinegar was born the vinaigretteand today Martha Verona bring us one healthier and modernized version of this famous sauce that he also uses in some delicious vegetable tacos.
Vegetable tacos with mango and mustard vinaigrette
For the vinaigrette sauce:
- 2 tablespoons mango puree (crushed mango)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
For the vegetable tacos:
- 4 leaves of lettuce hearts
- A quarter of mango chopped
- 60 g of cooked red beans
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 3 sweet and sour gherkins
- A quarter of a red onion
- A handful of radishes
- For the vinaigrette, it is as simple as mixing all the ingredients very well.
- In addition, mustard has an emulsifying capacity, so we will obtain a creamy vinaigrette, to a fault!
- Now we only have to assemble the tacos! In a bowl, mix the cooked beans, together with the chopped mango and red onion and the gherkins cut into brunoise (into very fine cubes). Add the cherry tomatoes cut into halves and the laminated radishes.
- We integrate the set with the vinaigrette and arrange it on the lettuce tacos, and ready to enjoy!