The panzerroti It is one of the typical ducks of beautiful Italy, but it is also very popular in Argentina and other countries like our Colombia, it’s spanish dish. Depending on its size, it can be eaten as a main dish or appetizer, and it is a perfect mix of balanced flavors between pasta and pizza. .
Here we give you the recipe for the best panzerroti mixed that you can try.
The panzerotti is a perfect mix of balanced flavors between pasta and pizza.
In an interview with the Chromos Magazine the Chef Paola Quintanilla Ramirez graduated from the Mariano Moreno School in Bogotá, he shares the recipe to prepare a delicious panzerotti while you enjoy the Soccer party.
Today you will learn to prepare a delicious panzerotti stuffed with cheese, chicken, ground beef and olives
Ingredients to prepare a panzerotti
How to prepare a panzerotti at home
- Preparation time: 200 minutes.
- Cooking time: Four. Five minutes.
- Servings: 5.
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 200 gr of shredded breast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Half a liter of warm water
- 500 g of type 00 flour
- 500 g bread flour
- 10 grams of yeast
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil or better olive oil
- 30 grams butter
- 20 bouquets of salt
- 20 grams of white sugar
- 200 gr of ground beef
- 200 grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 roasted paprika
- 3 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- 30 gr of fine Italian herbs
- 1 branch of basil to perfume
- 1 egg
Preparing a Panzerotti
- Mix the two flours and the yeast in warm to hot water and then add the sugar and salt, mixing constantly, then knead with both hands and in the center pour the oil and then add more dough and keep kneading.
- Once it is soft, divide into some 10 balls if it is medium or 5 balls if it’s going to be a big panzerotti
- Place the balls each one in vinipel so that it rests and takes consistency for 2 hours. Remember that this dough will increase in size due to the effects of the yeast.
- Take each ball and on vinyl paper make a circle with the dough (almost the same way you prepare an empanada) then put the filling.
- Close forming a crescent, you can decorate the edges with a striped fork and then with a brush place the beaten egg to give color and shine to the dough
For the Panzerotti filling:
- Cut the breast into small pieces, prepare the ground meat with a stew of very fine onion, tomato and fine herbs.
- Then add the olives the 30 grams of butter
- And fry, forming a stew that is not watery but that releases the meat itself and the tomato
- assemble the panzerotti with the stew and cheese and then leave to rest for 20 to 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and then on a tray sprinkle flour to prevent them from burning and place the panzerotti for about 15 to 20 minutes until golden, take care that it does not burn and once it is golden to enjoy